1st Annual Car Show
Saturday, September 23rd & 30th from 10am - 6pm!
Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze of Brooklyn Park, MN is excited to announce our 1st Annual Car Show. Admission to the Marketplace, Car Show, Pumpkin Patch and Carnival Area is FREE! Come out and walk around the beautiful cars, play games, listen to live music, watch the magic show, have a cold beverage, get some food from our food trucks and get a pumpkin! For a little extra, enjoy the carnival area, or get a ticket to the Activity Area and explore the maze!
Do you have a car to show?
Bring your vehicle and show it off! We have two car show dates: Saturday, September 23rd & 30th from 10am – 6:00pm. Up to $1,000 in cash prizes will be awarded to show participants each day!
- All Cars Welcome – New, Classic, Antique, Unique
- 2 Days: Saturday, September 23rd & 30th from 10am – 6:00pm
- Up to $1,000 in cash prizes will be awarded each day to car show participants
- Cash Prizes: 1st Place: $500, 2nd Place: $350, and 3rd Place: $150
- Car show winners will be announced at 5pm each day
- All awards will be determined by the votes of show attendees
- Judging criteria may change each day
- Registration fee: $20 per car per day (Includes 1 ticket to the Activity Area – $13 value).
- 2 Day Special: $35 per car for both show days, September 23rd & 30th.
Free admission to Marketplace, Car Show, Pumpkin Patch & Carnival:
- Farm Market & Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins of all sizes, colors, & shapes, Apples, Squash, & other seasonal produce, Honey, Maple Syrup, mums, corn stalks, straw bales, etc*.
- Car Show (Saturday, September 23rd & 30th only)
- Food Trucks (10-12 options on any given weekend)*
- Covered Eating Area
- Yard Games (checkout games at the info booth)
- Live Music (weekends 11am-5pm)
- Magic Shows (Sundays & MEA)
- Pumpkin Trebuchet Demonstration (Saturdays & MEA)
Carnival Area Includes:
Gunny Sack Slide*
Barrel Train Tractor Ride*
Corn Kernel Dunk Tank*
*prices vary. Purchase tickets for each activity.
Activity Area is $13/person (kids under 36″ are Free!). Ticket Price Includes:
- Giant Corn Maze with 15 St. Paul Saints themed signs to find, along with a kids word search (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)
- Mini Corn Maze for kids
- Giant Straw Bale Maze
- Huge Corn Pit (6,000 bushels of shelled corn to play in!)
- Kiddie Corn Pit (a smaller version for the little ones)
- Train ride
- Pedal Tractors & Trikes
Every year a portion of each ticket sold is donated to a local charity. Since 2010, Twin Cities harvest Festival and Maze has donated over $235,000 to local non-profit organizations.
Pets allowed but must be on a leash.