Harvest Festival Attractions
Explore Minnesota’s Largest Corn Maze with the St. Paul Saints!
Come celebrate fall with Twin Cities Harvest Festival and the St. Paul Saints baseball organization! Wander through the Twin Cities largest corn maze featuring the St. Paul Saints! See if you can find all 15 team trivia questions hidden throughout the maze (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)! Enjoy our 1st annual car show, jump in the corn pit; stroll through the straw bale maze; and enjoy live music, a petting zoo, a hayride, inflatables, a giant slide, and more!
Open Weekends Sept. 23rd – Oct. 29th!
Open MEA, Thursday & Friday, Oct. 19th – 20th!
CAR SHOW (FREE): Sept. 23rd & 30th
Open: 10 am – 6 pm!
Free admission to Marketplace, Car Show, Pumpkin Patch & Carnival:
- Farm Market & Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins of all sizes, colors, & shapes, Apples, Squash, & other seasonal produce, Honey, Maple Syrup, mums, corn stalks, straw bales, etc*.
- Car Show (Saturday, September 23rd & 30th only)
- Food Trucks (10-12 options on any given weekend)*
- Covered Eating Area
- Yard Games (checkout games at the info booth)
- Live Music (weekends 11am-5pm)
- Magic Shows (Sundays & MEA)
- Pumpkin Trebuchet Demonstration (Saturdays & MEA)
Carnival Area Includes:
Gunny Sack Slide*
Barrel Train Tractor Ride*
Corn Kernel Dunk Tank*
*prices vary. Purchase tickets for each activity.
Activity Area is $13/person (kids under 36″ are Free!). Ticket Price Includes:
- Giant Corn Maze with 15 St. Paul Saints themed signs to find, along with a kids word search (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)
- Mini Corn Maze for kids
- Giant Straw Bale Maze
- Huge Corn Pit (6,000 bushels of shelled corn to play in!)
- Kiddie Corn Pit (a smaller version for the little ones)
- Train ride
- Pedal Tractors & Trikes
Every year a portion of each ticket sold is donated to a local charity. Since 2010, Twin Cities harvest Festival and Maze has donated over $235,000 to local non-profit organizations.
Pets allowed but must be on a leash.
Fun for all! From a kid-sized maze to pumpkin slinging, everyone’s sure to have a great time at the festival! So bring the whole family for a fun day in the corn! The following food options are available for a separate fee. Prices will be listed on each concession.
Food Trucks Featuring:
- Asian Food
- Kettle Corn
- Cheese Curds
- Hot Dogs
- Corn Dogs
- Caramel Apples
- Cotton Candy
- Mini Donuts
- And More!
- Hot chocolate
- Hot cider
- And More!