Twin Cities Maze Hours
Open weekends from Sept. 17 - Oct. 30. Also Open MEA, Oct 20-21! From 10am - 6pm!
Come celebrate fall with Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Minnesota United FC! Wander through the Twin Cities largest corn maze featuring Minnesota United FC and a GIANT soccer ball! See if you can find all 15 team trivia questions hidden throughout the maze (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)! Jump in the corn pit; stroll through the straw bale maze; and enjoy live music, a petting zoo, a hayride, inflatables, a giant slide, and more!
Free admission to Marketplace, Pumpkin Patch & Carnival:
- Farm Market & Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins of all sizes, colors, & shapes, Apples, Squash, & other seasonal produce, Honey, Maple Syrup, mums, corn stalks, straw bales, etc*.
- Food Trucks (10-12 options on any given weekend)*
- Covered Eating Area (FREE)
- Yard Games (FREE-checkout games at the info booth)
- Live Music (FREE-weekends 11am-5pm)
- Magic Shows (FREE-Sundays & MEA)
- Pumpkin Trebuchet Demonstration (FREE-Saturdays & MEA)
- Face Painting*
Carnival Area Includes:
Gunny Sack Slide*
Barrel Train Tractor Ride*
Corn Kernel Dunk Tank*
Activity Area is $12 per person (kids under 36″ are Free!). Includes:
- Giant Corn Maze with 15 MNUFC themed signs to find, along with a kids word search (Find all 15 signs & enter a weekly drawing for a $100 Visa gift card)
- Mini Corn Maze for kids
- Giant Straw Bale Maze
- Huge Corn Pit (6,000 bushels of shelled corn to play in!)
- Kiddie Corn Pit (a smaller version for the little ones)
- Pedal Tractors & Trikes
Every year we donate to a local charity. This year we are donating to the Children’s Cancer Research Foundation. Since 2010, Twin Cities harvest Festival and Maze has donated over $200,000 to local non-profit organizations.
Pets allowed but must be on a leash.